Saturday, February 28

Etsy: a hidden jewel

One of the first blogs I followed (and still a current favorite), myaimistrue, features several posts on handmade items, both personal and for the home. Being a semi-indulgent crafter myself, I love the concept of supporting someone's craftsman ship and attention to detail. Etsy is a fantastic site that allows crafters to create a profile and sell their handmade items on the internet.

While searching around the site, I happened upon LF Jewelry Designs shop. WOW! Looking across her shop, it amazes me that someone has the skill and resources to make some of these beautiful items. Some of my current favorites include: 

delicate and simply stated (and it's hammered!)



bold "look at me" gem, yet tasteful



richly colored gray and yellow gemstones make a beautiful color palate




and SO MANY MORE amazing things I'd bore all the boys if I kept posting them! So, wether you're in the market for some fantastic, unique, one-of-a-kind jewelry finds OR you just need some birthday gift ideas for your's truely, give Etsy and LF Jewelry Designs a chance. The shops are always changing and adding new items. Go on....check it out!

from jessie (bejeweled and bedazzled)...with love

No comments:

Post a Comment