Saturday, February 28

Meet Katie!


My name is Katie and I will be the new guest "blogger" on my best friend Jessie's blog. I will have to think more about the things that I do in order to put them in to words, BUT I think this is something that I will definitely be able to do and I am so honored that I have been invited to contribute.  This kinda reminds me of Bridget Jones's diary....therefore, I will maybe sometimes start off my blog with :  Day 4, 8 cigarettes, gained 2 pounds....but hopefully it will say LOST 2 pounds.  I don't know, I'm working on it.

I am actually a really interesting person, in my opinion, so I'm looking forward to adding all sorts of things about myself and my day-to-day life...which isn't always "day-to-day".

until then...keep it on the bus,

*did*


No comments:

Post a Comment