Sunday, March 1

introducing FICTIONARY TERMS and PHRASES

Do you make up words or phrases to incorporate into your vocabulary database? Well...even if you don't, I do! And my friends are a big help in this madness! So, here are the first additions to the FICTIONARY TERMS and PHRASES vault!

friend-in-law (noun)- a friend that is obtained through your significant other. Jessie's friend Katie became Scott's friend-in-law soon after the wedding. 

"blog it out"(cyber-slang)- a phrase used when your emotions and thoughts must be typed out and shared with others via cyberspace for you to better cope. 

3 comments:

  1. That's fun. Do you have more of these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on it...I defiantly have more...on their way soon :)

    I'm full of all kinds of ridiculous phrases and words. Feel free to submit ideas too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favorite Jessie-ism is hurty-wurty. She would often ask me if I have a boo-boo and if it's hurty-wurty.

    ReplyDelete