Wednesday, March 4

to gym or not to gym...

...that, unfortunately, is the question this evening.

Fortunately, it's actually already been answered by the fact that I am already settled in our comfy recliner with the foot rest pulled out (obviously, it would be far too difficult to try and get out now).

Exercising is something I have struggled with for a very long time...for the last 2 months, however, I have been going at least 4 days a week and it really does make me feel better. However, tonight, I have disappointed myself by boldly deciding that the premiere of America's Next Top Model Cycle 12 is MUCH more important than getting my eliptical on. This is a decision I'm sure to regret tomorrow...when it's weigh-in day on Sunday...maybe I'll just skip weigh-in day...and eat some more of that Ben & Jerry's that sitting in the freezer...ooo and i think i saw a hot dog in there too....


...see, this is how it all starts.

I can't help it - I just love food and and general all-around laziness. I'm just really good at it. It has been great having a workout buddy though (shout out to the jessie!) but she is sick tonight, and the bf is at kung fu class, so i guess i will just have to find a way to accept that this wednesday, it's just me, tyra, ben, jerry, oscar meyer, and whatever the netflix stork brought me today....and somehow, i think i'll be okay with that.

until then...save a horse, read a blog

*did*

3 comments:

  1. oh no katie...:(

    sad face that I discouraged you from going. I'll try to be on top of my game tomorrow. Got some antibiotics in me and will rest up tonight!

    LOVE YOU (enjoy the ice cream!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *cough* elipticals *cough*
    *cough* have tv's *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was by NO means supposed to make you feel bad jess! you're so silly! i'm just taking a day off. :o)

    Scott - the premiere of ANTM is 2 hours long...FAR too long to stay on an elliptical with a 30 minute limit. i did think about it though..but again, the slippers were already on.

    ReplyDelete