Saturday, March 28

YUMMY or YUCKY

Inspiration for a new, reoccurring blog post came to me today while shopping in the grocery store with my WONDERFUL mother. An interesting item caught my eye while I picked up my Jello pudding in the chill section. Upon seeing it I thought... "GROSS" and then proceeded to wonder who would buy such an item. Through this thought came inspiration.

I've been brainstorming since I started this blog about what I could do that would be the equivalent to the fantastic Rob Sheperd's "Cool or Uncool" weekly post. Since Rob is so wonderful, I did not want to rip off his idea, but mold it to something that was my own (take it as a compliment Rob). Thus my friends, I present to you...

YUMMY or YUCKY?
Cinnamon Roll Sugar-Free Jello Pudding Snacks



Your Turn: Decide if you'd eat this item (Yummy) or pass it up for fear of gagging/barfing (YUCKY) and post your response in the "comments" section. It's that easy!

In order for this to work, you have to contribute. So PLEASE... COMMENT!!!


from jessie (food critic)... with love

7 comments:

  1. YUCKY... I think that might be to most disgusting sounding thing I have ever heard. I'll still to the basics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy (maybe) I think I would try it. I like the caramel dulce flavor. I will be looking for your next Yucky or Yummy post. I love food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the caramel one however I would have to go with YUCKY. I mean, you know I can dig on some sugar free-ness but I don't think you can have something with Cinnamon Roll in the title and it be sugar free. It's definitely wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm, my first thought would be yucky b/c I feel like cinnamon roll type things should be warm and pudding should never be warm... but I would probably be willing to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say YUCKY. How in the world do you have a sugar free cinnamon roll? Dosn't that defeat the purpose? Also I dont much care for the Jello brand puddings. Im not a big pudding eater but I cant stand the premade buy in a cup stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both yummy and yucky. It's too early right now for me to give a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it would be yummy. What I do think is yucky is the pudding they have in the non refrigerator section. It looks the same as the pudding pack but it doesn't have to be refrigerated. Thanks for the shout out in the blog. I feel the love!

    ReplyDelete