Monday, March 2

FICTIONARY TERMS

thanks to laura f. (thanks lovely) I was reminded of a word I used often in my college days that I'm adding to the fictionary database...

hurty-wurty (adj)- used to describe pain in a childlike and gentile manner. Laura's feet were hurty-wurty due to her ill-fitting fitting shoes. 


and an addtitional term that was born out of friday's hip-hop session with katie...

fantasmic (adj)- used to describe and event or circumstance where "fantastic" fails to wholly encompass the awesomeness of the experience. Mastering that dance all the way thorough was fantasmic! 

2 comments:

  1. I just want to make sure that I understand. When my wife goes out of town for the weekend my heart is "hurty-wurty". But when she comes back my heart is "fantasmic". Would this be correct usage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are a couple of phrases that might work...

    My Dogs Are Barking - my feet hurt
    Shuck the Corn - preach really hard
    Fat Clue - no idea
    Gag Nasty - gross

    I've been thinking and thinking and that is all I could come up with.

    ReplyDelete