Saturday, March 7

DAYLIGHT savings

" Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun,
  please shine down on me! "

What an unexpected, beautiful day here on the peninsula! It absolutely amazes me that on MONDAY of this week, I got a phone call announcing a snow day. And today, SATURDAY, just 5 days later, I'm walking around in my flip flops and a t-shirt. FANTASMIC! 

Days like today prove two things to me: God has a sense of humor and Virginia has ridiculous weather patterns. 

So how have I spent this glorious day? Well... first, I met Katie at the gym (our second home) for our weekly step class ( which COMPLETELY KICKED MY HINEY TODAY!). Came home, cleaned up, and headed out to go grocery shopping. Made a pit stop for a "Scott Birthday Surprise" drop off, and met up with mom. She accompanied me shopping ( I love my time with her!). Came home, dropped off groceries, ate lunch, and made one more birthday stop. 

So now I'm back home and I plan on taking FULL ADVANTAGE of this beautiful day by delving into my David Sedaris book and soaking in the sun on my lovely sunny balcony. 

FRIENDLY REMINDER: spring forward one hour tonight!!!

from jessie (all toasty inside and out)... with love



1 comment:

  1. Someone please tell me what it is. I can't stand the anticipation.

    ReplyDelete