Monday, September 14

so much to do...


...SO LITTLE TIME! I feel this statement has never been more applicable to my life than right now. I feel like reinacting that scene from Saved By the Bell where Jessie OD's on caffeine pills and states, "THERE'S NO TIME, THERE'S NEVER ANY TIME!" (minus the caffeine pills). 

Dramatics aside, Labor Day marked the beginning of a whirl wind of plans (also known as the next two months of my life). In between work, and weekend plans, keeping a house, maintaining a loving marriage, and squeezing in the gym I'm attempting to prepare for a craft show. Crafting is probably one of the highlights of my day, which is why I'm sad I don't get to it more. 

After a much needed afternoon nap today, I began work on the "jessiemint" banner that will flank my craft table at the show. I used this tutorial as inspiration and am almost certain I'll use it to make some shirts or something in the future. 

In addition to the banner, I've been cutting and pressing a plethora of headbands. I've even created a newer, slimmer version of my original headband called the "skinny" ( definitely my new FAVORITE item). Unfortunately, there is still MUCH to be done. 


from jessie (what did I getting myself into?!)... with love 

2 comments:

  1. Im Praying for you girl, YOU CAN DO IT!!! Please let me know if there is anything i can do for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy gal! But this season of life is like that. Back to School, Getting ready for the marathon of holidays, the list goes on and on! I am looking forward to your craft show!

    ReplyDelete