Monday, October 19

striking a balance...

I am currently finding this a difficult thing to do... as recently evidenced by my serious lack of blog entries. Life is simply UNPREDICTABLE, so my blog posting has taken a back seat to the recent hubbub of my world.

While finding little moments of time to sit down and visit my favorite sites, I checked in with the first blog I ever started following: my aim is true. The girl who composed it was an acquaintance of scott that I had met once or twice in person. Following her blog was so fascinating; she always had something going on, some new creation to share, or some life revelation that just had to be shared. Recently, however, she took a break from her blog. She got so busy involving herself in everything that life had to offer (and documenting it none the less) that she began to feel overwhelmed. So now, she is letting go of the blog perminatly so she can pursue life freely. 

I'm trying NOT to reach the point in my life where I feel I have to not blog, or not craft, or not involve myself in some other fun endeavor because life's just getting to crazy. But truth be told readers... striking a balance is difficult. The women who read this blog REALLY know what I'm talking about here: I'm going to attempt to be a WIFE (love you Scooter), friend, daughter, sister, family member, woman of God, teacher, crafter, small business owner, Kid Kraze Host, CG member/host, and a blogist (in no particular order). So bear with me, as striking this balance in a healthy way.......... may take awhile to perfect! 

from jessie (I'm every woman)... with love 




No comments:

Post a Comment