Wednesday, October 21

new friend...

Meet Lightning


He was a gift to me from my table-mate at the "Kraft"show at school last night. I taught her daughter last year and I couldn't STOP admiring this little guy (and the plethora of other sock animals she created)! I sold nothing (insert mini violin solo HERE)... so I think she gave it to me as a sympathy gift; that or she just really likes me and knew how much I liked him! I think he's a horse... not that it really matters, but that's the closest animal resemblance I can draw from looking at him.


Like him? Contact me and I'll put you in touch with her to get one of your own!!

from jessie (my buddy)... with love 


3 comments:

  1. Jessie that is too cute! Its sad to say but i think a 21 year old like me could use a snuggle buddy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my kids would LOVE those! I want to see more of what she has!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie Doodle <3 I need sock animal!

    ReplyDelete