Sunday, January 17

accountability

The awesome Rob approached me today and inquired, "Are you still blogging?" Well friends, yes I am and HERE I am. 

I apologize to those who have been checking in regularly for an update... I guess I've just been simultaneously busy and lazy. My goal is to post at least twice a week this year. Keeping the posts shorter I think will also aid me in feeling more "inspired" and less "weighed down" by my blogging! 

This being my first update in a LONG while, I'm sure you're wondering what's been going on. Well...
  • Thanksgiving
  • Christmas (with BOTH sides of the family)
  • Got a Crockpot and have tried out SEVERAL new recipes 
  • New Years (celebrated with the Poteats & Friends as well as the crew over at Katie & Jake's new place) 
  • I've received and bought several things off ETSY (hope you used it for your Christmas purchasing needs too!)
  • Enjoyed several vacations from school
  • put my sewing machine to SERIOUS work
  • rearranged the house a little bit... including the craft area 
  • fell in love with my husband even more
  • took a surprise trip up to DC (courtesy of Scott) to visit Krystal and the Nation's Capitol
  • hung out with tons of awesome friends
... and so much more awesome stuff it's difficult to account for every single one! Here we go again!

from jessie (trying to stay dedicated)... with love 



2 comments:

  1. I was so glad to see a new post today!! Thanks and hope your week goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out. Welcome back to the blog world.

    ReplyDelete