Thursday, March 11

mr. postman:: PART I


If you ask me, one of the BEST things in life is getting snail mail! With the exception of bills and junk mail (and the like) there is little more exciting than receiving MAIL that's been personalized to you! 

For this reason I LOVE ordering online (especially from ETSY). I look forward to the day my package arrives and I get to rip it open and retrieve the goods inside. 

An order I recently placed with Orglamix (an organic-makeup Etsy shop) came packaged so prettily... I just have to share! 



What's not to love! The package was FUN and the makeup is so pretty! 

Make someone feel special and send them some snail mail today! 

from jessie (send it snail)... with love 

1 comment:

  1. I also love getting mail. I used to get really excited about going to the mailbox. I called it an adventure because I never knew what was going to come. This year though it's mostly junk mail and my excitement has left me.

    ReplyDelete