Wednesday, March 10

surprisingly crafty


I do shock myself sometimes with the crafty inspiration that pops in my head... 

I have a few large plastic bead necklaces that have been hibernating in my top drawer since we moved into the new apartment. Out of sight meant out of mind and I hadn't worn them in awhile. When getting ready for my friend Bethany's ThirtyOne party last Friday, I remembered the necklaces in my drawer and went to try them on. The blue one worked with my outfit but was too long... "if only it was shorter," I said to myself. 

Hence the bracelet and necklace you see in the picture before you! A few snips of the scissors and a slide or two of unused beads onto a new string and...VOILA! Two pieces of jewelry from one! 

from jessie (getting crafty)... with love 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really, that was a good idea !!!
    by the way, i have been searching the template with this background image to apply to my blog but i don't find.pls help me.
    I really liked your words. madam.
    Namaste.

    ReplyDelete