Thursday, March 25

is enough really enough

I know this is bad... but I haven't gone shopping in awhile and I started swooning for new things. I have not yet had the opportunity to indulge this want (because I can affirm that it's NOT a NEED), but it did get me thinking: there are some things that I can never buy enough of. I feel this way simply because I love these items and they bring a spark of "fun" to my life. Here's a short list I thought of...
  • scarves (so many cool colors and patterns to be had!)
  • coffee mugs (ESPECIALLY Starbucks ones) 
  • nailpolish
  • ETSY goods (which spans into several things on this list) 
  • flats (just ask my husband)
  • sandals (this includes flipflops)
  • flowers... fresh ones
  • fresh fruit
  • lounge pants
  • bags and purses (thanks ThirtyOne)
  • good books
  • eye shadow
  • fabric (a person affliction)
  • earrings and necklaces
  • candles
more than that, and I just seem greedy. But these are things you will always see me buying with little regret! A girl can dream.

from jessie (a few of my favorite things)...with love


6 comments:

  1. You are slacking in your blog updates. No pressure but I'm linking to you in Tuesday's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 02, 2010

    hey mrs minter this is alyssa and amber see ya monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 02, 2010

    i love your site

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://snelstedier.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete