Thursday, February 18

chicken marsala


Scott is on a "mushroom" kick here lately... my hubby wants dinner that has ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to do with mushrooms; and as his loving wife (and a fan of mushrooms myself), I'm more than happy to comply. The other night our "mushroom adventure" presented itself in a little dish I like to call Chicken Marsala! 

A few christmases back I asked for (and received) a book called The Modern Girls Guide To Life. This book has not made me more modern and has not guided my life, but it HAS presented me with some fun tidbits that I keep stashed away to use when handy. This book is where I found a quick, simple, base recipe for Chicken Marsala. With a few basic ingredients (namely chicken, mushrooms, marsala wine, and pasta) I was able to create a quick and fairly hassle-free dinner FULL of mushroomy delight!


I won't share the recipe on here because I feel it would be some sort of copy-right infringement to post it, but I will happily share it with friends "casually" if requested. 



Final verdict... needed a little more "pizzaz" factor but yumm-yum-yummy none the less! 

from jessie (eater of fungi)... with love 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of fungus, but I'm sure it tasted great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to love Chicken Marsala and just made it a couple weeks ago! It is so awesome! I use the Olive Garden recipe and double the mushrooms. :) Love ya Cuz! Kelly

    ReplyDelete