Thursday, February 4

just around the corner...

Valentine's Day is JUST around the corner. I was trying to think of a little something to do for the people in my life that I love (and although Scott is at the TOP of my list, he doesn't encompass the whole thing) and found a few fun things on some of my favorite blogs and Etsy. One of the cutest DIY projects I found was this Love Coupon Pocket Book



You purchase the PDF for 4.00, print, and put together yourself (with a few personal touches of course). I love the examples the ETSY seller gave of "a red box movie night" and "milkshake for two". Two ideas of my own: two movie tickets or a destination picture of a short day trip. So many ideas to be had! 

from jessie (in LOVE with DIY)... with love 

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. I might have to use that this year. Shhh...don't tell Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wont... it'll be our secret!!! glad I could help!!!

    ReplyDelete