Monday, February 1

SNOW, SNOW, ICE, SNOW

Oh these past four days have been something else...

Prior to the snow's arrival (Thursday evening), I came down with the "sick" bug. This condition had me down for the count all Thursday evening through Friday night, subsided momentarily, and returned for a final go on Saturday afternoon. I share this only because, as much as I LOVE SNOW, the "sick" made it feel more isolating than usual when it arrived late Friday night. I feel I have officially experienced the onset of what northerners would deem "cabin fever"... and it ISN'T pretty folks.

Thankfully, late Saturday morning (while the bug was at bay), Scott talked me into taking a snow walk around our apartment complex to see what the weather had made of our lovely little town...


A rare site indeed. 

I've officially worn out the "relaxation" card these past four days and am ready to get back to being PRODUCTIVE (which doesn't necessarily mean school has to reopen anytime soon... wink wink).

from jessie (snow struck)... with love 


No comments:

Post a Comment