Wednesday, February 24

PUKE!

Sorry for the week long hiatus! I had a BUSY weekend followed by a BUSY start to my work week... 

FRIDAY - Thirty-One Party with Lindsey Brooks and Fabulous Friends (I can't say enough about these products people!)
SATURDAY- all day "hang-out-extravaganza" with some best friends: Katie, Krystal, and Joy
SUNDAY - went to church, reorganized the house, crafts, sleep!
MONDAY - Field Trip to Jamestown (more on this to come) AND Awards/Brag Night at School
TUESDAY - community group and SO MUCH FUN with apples to apples

...see! I was genuinely busy! 

As for the MONDAY field trip... PUKE! That's right, puke! As we're merrily driving along the road to Jamestown huddled close together in a bus, on of my LOVELY students let it all out. The stench hit me first, then the announcement that "HE THREW UP". So yours truly spent the trip to Jamestown carefully redirecting students (on a moving bus) away from the "impact-zone" and the traveling vomit that sloshed slowly down the isle. I had to employ "mommy skills" and clean up the damage so no one ELSE would loose their breakfast. THANK YOU HAND SANITIZER AND LYSOL SPRAY! That is a trip I won't soon forget. 

from jessie (GOODNESS!)... with love 

5 comments:

  1. Teachers have a hard job. Puke is gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhhhhh....Its a noble one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're blog is beautiful :x ... please contact me =x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. This article was really remarkable, particularly because I was searching for thoughts on this issue last week...php training in ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete