Thursday, November 12

757 experiences the great flood


So, four comments (five if you count Travis's comment on Facebook about it) is enough for me to keep this blog-o-mine going pretty strong! It's nice to know that my reader friends like to share in the experiences (good or bad) of my life! 

If you're not living in the 757, you probably aren't currently experiencing the Nor Easter that is upon us! The rain and wind are INSANE! And thanks to this weather phenomenon, I have no school today! The children might blow away if they step outside, so we must take caution!

So I'm taking this "free day" to do some fun activities that often get pushed to the wayside due to the fact that there are only 24 hours in  a day (most of which are already dedicated and planned). Unplanned interruptions can be good for this purpose! Today's rainy day may include all, or part, of the following activities:
  • painting my nails (so girly)
  • writing several new blog posts
  • sewing (is that REALLY surprising?!)
  • reading a book
  • watching Year One and a few episodes of Spaced with Scott
That looks pretty good. Any other suggestions? What will (or do) you do on a rainy day?

from jessie (rained in)... with love 


2 comments:

  1. We have played Littlest Pet Shop on the Wii. We have colored. I made the girls bacon for lunch. Bub came home and had some soup and a sandwich at lunch!. They are watching a new DVD, Monsters Vs. Aliens while snuggling on the couch with a blanket and a bowl of popcorn. We have looked out at the rain and flooded parking lot! I have reassured Eden over and over that we will NOT, in fact, float away or "lose" our house. I have done a load or 2 of laundry. AND we are ALL still wearing our PJs! So there... Poteats in Pajamas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on blogging. I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete