Friday, November 13

for the LOVE of PUMPKIN!

The Autumnal air brings thoughts to mind of a favored flavor of mine... PUMPKIN!

What's not to love about its delightful taste? It's infused in to just about any dish you can imagine in celebration of the fall. In this series of posts, I wanted to share some of my pumpkiny favorites as well as some related recipes I've accumulated (or experiences) over these past few weeks. 

A new "pumpkiny" favorite of mine is the Pumpkin Spice Latte from 7-11. In the past week, I've visited 7-11 six out of seven days to purchase a cup of this autumnal delight! I realize that Starbucks too has a similar drink, but when it comes to being friendly on the wallet, 7-11 is the way to go! It's fall in a cup! 

Get ready... there is more pumpkin goodness still to come! 

from jessie (pumpkin head)... with love 


1 comment:

  1. i think i might actually go into withdrawal when they stop serving pumpkin spice lattes at 7-11! You know how dedicated to Wawa I am, but 7-11's is definitely better :)

    ReplyDelete