Wednesday, November 4

another fun show...


This will be my second "show" appearance with my jessiemint items. I hesitate to call it a "craft show" because in reality, I'm pretty sure I'll be the only crafter there! I'll be in a sea of consultants for various wonderful companies (like ThirtyOne... love). I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I won't be the "turd in the punchbowl" (anyone watch that episode of Toddlers in Tiaras?). 

Regardless, this event will be wonderful and certainly worth your time. It was organized to support the Food Closet for the upcoming holiday season. So if you wanna come, plan to bring a nonperishable food item and get some shopping done. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!


from jessie (show me, show me, show me)... with love 


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! I am quite sure you are no turd! Haha! It will be great! Wish I could come! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete