Monday, November 16

for the LOVE of PUMPKIN!


Continuing with the PUMPKIN theme, I'd like to speak for a moment on Pumpkin Pancakes. 

Now I have never had the pleasure of devouring these delicious sounding treats, but 
I haven't met a pumpkin dish yet that I haven't liked! I was perusing Facebook (as I often do) and a High School friend of mine, Brad B., spoke of having pumpkin pancakes for breakfast. YUMMM was the thought that came to my mind. 

So after a plea for a recipe, Brad pointed me to this recipe for pumpkin pancakes. I have yet to try it, but do join me in exploring the splendor that is pumpkin pancakes! And do share your thoughts if you've already had the pleasure of trying them yourself!

from jessie (pumpkin head)... with love 

1 comment:

  1. OKAY, seriously pumpkin pancakes are in my top 5 favorite foods of ALL time! I LOVE THEM! Of course, I love all things pumpkin, I may even be a little obsessed with pumpkin. Anyway, drive to IHOP, order pumpkin pancakes... seriously as soon as possible... DO IT!

    ReplyDelete