Saturday, November 21

THANKFULNESS: home edition

home, home in VA, near the sea and the chesapeake bay!

Ahhhh yes, home. So much here I'm thankful for. So today's thankful run down has me reflecting on things found in my home:
  • bed (enough said)
  • dishwasher (you save me so much work)
  • washer and dryer (how much more thankful I am now since I had to go without you in my home for so long!)
  • craft room (this is the only corner in the home that I can claim as ALL MINE... it's my sanctuary and I love it) 
  • books (ones I've enjoyed enough to keep them around to pass along)
  • the "idea" that it's a space Scott and I have created together (awwwwww)
sure there is more... but these are the stand out players!

from jessie (home is where the heart is)... with love 



No comments:

Post a Comment