Monday, November 2

Dancing with the Stars...

Ahhh yes... I'm part of the mass that has become addicted to Dancing with the Stars. It's not yet to the point where I feel the need to vote, but thanks to Scott's 10pm arrival time home on Monday nights, it's my time to have "dance fever". 

Who has me hooked? Well, the obvious one is Kelly Osbourne. I've got some unprecidented facination with this girl (note: not obsessed... simply facinated). She's tough as nails, dresses the way she wants, and is just so DARN cute! I've loved her since The Osbourne's; she was the sister you loved to watch whine! So as soon as I found out she was on Dancing with the Stars, I said, "I'M THERE!"

And the person I LOVE to HATE to LOVE... Aaron Carter (little brother of BSB's Nick Carter). I can still really only picture this dude as the preteen my sis went to go see at the Norva who sang about candy and his mom and dad (weird). So.... yeah, I've kinda grown to like his dancing ability, but still can't get over his persona. hmmmm...

so yeah, Dancing with the Stars = cool in my book.




from jessie (star struck)... with love 


2 comments:

  1. I've never gotten into that show. I know it's got a big following. Are you an Idol fan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not really watched it much either. I do love that lil Osbourne sister, she is a hoot! BUT I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance! I also love Idol, Rob.I should check out DWTS!

    ReplyDelete