Tuesday, November 24

THANKFULNESS: hair edition


It has taken me a LONG time to learn to enjoy my hair, and although we have a love-hate relationship... I've learned to be thankful for the hair that is mine!

I grew up with a mullet in elementary school, and got picked on A LOT for it... so when it comes to being thankful for a "NORMAL" hair style, I am your go-to-girl (most days!)

Tonight, I went to cut the hair I am so thankful for with this lady, Jennifer Nettles, (whom I think is lovely and adorable) as inspiration...



After chatting and having fun with John my hairdresser, I ended up with a similar style. But, as with all cuts, this one will soon grow on me in time enough for it to literally grow and eventually induce frusteration. But until then, I am thankful for the head of hair that I do have!

from jessie (poodle head/tree top/Q-tip/medusa/ice cream scoop head)... with love 

note: for those of you not in the know, those were some of the creative nicknames the cruel elementary school students came up with for my mullet-head

3 comments:

  1. oooh! I am also thankful for several of the things you are thankful... hair dressers and trips to the salon are certainly a big one!! I just wish they were free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have fabulous hair.... I am even thankful for your hair! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful just to have hair. It's leaving me at a record pace.

    ReplyDelete