Friday, November 20

THANKFULNESS: internet edition

I realized after writing the last set of posts (on the amazing pumpkin) that having a TOPIC to write on is helping me create posts. So... thanks to this revelation, I am going to do a series of posts on THANKFULNESS... the "twist", so to speak, is that I'm going to list the things I'm thankful for in a certain category (and encourage you to do the same)! 

Without further adieu... Things I am thankful for when it comes to the internet:
  • FACEBOOK (it keeps me connected with friends and allows me to peer welcomely into the lives of others)
  • ETSY (handmade=ROCKIN AWESOME!)
  • online resources like WIKIPEDIA and WEBSTER (I'd be stuck in the library without you)
  • YouTube
  • blogs (I like other people's thoughts)
  • online tutorials (I have learned SO MUCH about sewing!)
  • pandora (even though I get this on my blackberry, it began as an internet application and it keeps my ears ringing with tunes for hours!)
from jessie ( into the internet)... with love 


1 comment:

  1. Aside from the tutorials, I am thankful for ALL of those other listings! Facebook makes me happy. Blogs do too... I just love reading about other people's business! I am so nosey! Thanks for blogging!

    ReplyDelete