Monday, November 9

keep going?

Alright readers... I'm wondering how dedicated I need to be to updating this blog. So here's the deal...
  1. I REALLY WANNA KNOW IF ANYONE'S READING?! If no one is reading, then this works more as a thought dump, and doesn't need to be updated but when I feel the pressing urge.
  2. HOW OFTEN IS OFTEN ENOUGH?! Daily? Weekly? Monthly? If you are reading, how often would YOU like to see me posting. I've got lots of ideas and thoughts up in this head of mine, it's a matter of prioritizing this blog for YOU.
So make your opinions known!

from jessie (do share)... with love 


7 comments:

  1. I read... everyday. It is bookmarked and I love looking at your pictures and reading the funny things you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I must say that there are 2 blogs that I stop by everyday. One is robshep.com and the other is this very blog! I do check it out every day and am always happy to see when there is a new post! BUt with all that being said, NO PRESSURE! Love reading, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read it every day... you are an awesome writer and always have such fun posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to concur with everyone else, Jessie. Your blog is bookmarked on my Favorites bar, and I read it everyday! Your posts are full of passion, warmth, humor, sweetness, and honesty...it's always a refreshing read to me. (Plus, it's a great way for me to catch up with you!)

    However, no pressure...you should post as often as you want, in any style that you want!

    Love you! I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! I guess I haven't been checking everyday, as I did in the summer, so I can completely understand how busy you are now that school has started. I love to check and see an update.. whenever you have inspiration and time!! Hopefully about once a week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blogs...I check in every weekend and smile and laugh and today I even copied the Pumpkin dump cake recipe ! So I'm glad you are gonna keep updating when time allows. Life is busy so keep on blogging when you can as long as you are still enjoying doing it! Hugs & Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jessie. I read every time you post. I have it set up in my RSS reader. Everyone morning I wake up and read in a quiet house and a cup of coffee. I meant to post earlier:)

    ReplyDelete