Wednesday, August 5

being random

So I promised myself that I would spend the majority of my free time today packing and organizing, which leaves me little time to "dilly-dally" on the computer. I will be posting about the hardships (and joys) of moving later, but today calls for a lighter fare! 

At the conclusion of our community group last night, my wonderful B.F., Katie, shared a funny 80's video with everyone. I would like to share it with YOU now... (just watch and be entertained). 

This video reminded me of another similar video, applying the same concept to the 80's AH-HA video for "Take On Me" which you can see here along with other literal videos ( I could waste hours laughing on this thing, but I won't .... today)  

Now these next two videos made me laugh so hard I wanted to pee when I first saw them. Attention to the notes and enjoy! 

note: do not watch if you are offended by children cursing (I know it's wrong to find it funny, but it just is)


A favorite clean comedian of mine that is appropriate for all...


Hope these videos will excuse the real lack of "content" in this post, but as I said earlier, I have some SERIOUS packing to do! 

from jessie (distracted)... with love 


No comments:

Post a Comment