Sunday, August 9

business choices


Let me start by thanking EVERYONE who left a comment or voted in the poll to help me choose my business cards. I really do enjoy getting others' input and opinions, because they "buff and refine" my own opinion ultimately allowing me to make choices (which, as stated earlier, can be VERY tough). 

I ended up choosing card no. 1 ,but tweaked it minority; after reading a few comments, decided I needed the store name and my own name to pop... so I made them blue. It was a toss up between no.1 and no.3, but I chose no.1 because I thought the colors and the "feel", if you will, represented the store and my crafts best.


With the help of my parents, these lovely labels were also designed and purchased. I'll be using them to mark the bags I package headbands in as well as the "tags" I hang on larger items!


Special, special thanks to MOM and MEGAN for helping make the business cards and labels happen! And please know that all of you who have already ordered from jessiemint WILL be getting some of my business cards in the mail to share with your friends when they inevitably compliment you on your fabulous accessories! HA! 

from jessie (taking care of business)... with love 


2 comments:

  1. Love it! I need some cards, I will hand them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just going to comment in the previous post--1 would've been my choice too!

    ReplyDelete