Wednesday, August 5

business decisions


As many of you know by now, I've got my own shop going on etsy.com (very exciting indeed). I had some wonderful sales to start with thanks to some wonderful friends and family and I'd like to expand my "impact" if you will. As I see it, there are two really wonderful ways of going about this: shameless self-promotion (check) and wonderful friends/happy customers talking about my shop with other friends. After having several friends (thank you Bethany, Katie, Kim, and Scott),tell me that it would be easier to share and talk about my items if there was a business card involved, I got a clue! So friends... I'm attempting to answer your call!

Myself and wonderful sister-in-law Megan have been working tirelessly on creating a logo to go on a business card of my own creating. After much deliberation, I've got it narrowed down to four templates from vistaprint.com. I now require YOUR help in choosing a design! 

CARD no.1

CARD no.2
CARD no.3
CARD no.4

Leave your "vote" in the comments section or in the poll located on the side of this web page. I'm desperate for some input, so BRING IT ON! 

from jessie (all business like)... with love  



note:: you must help, because as my husband and friends will tell you, I CANNOT make decisions on my own... save me the brain cramp! 

11 comments:

  1. I love number 4. The green band makes it pop! Number 1 is cute too though. Tough decision...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am torn between numer 1 and number 4, but leaning towards number 1!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like number 1... it is easy to read and clean. Though I do love the black card they dont last overall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think 2 is the easiest to read but I love number 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love 4 because its clean and simple!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3,4,2,1 .. in that order, the black is very unique, I love the green, the blue is pretty, and 1 is cute too, but your name pops out more than the rest of the info.. more like a traditional buisness card. Does that make sense? You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sister-in-law!August 06, 2009

    Where did you find these templates?! I didn't see those!!! I like number one... and number four.... and number three.... and now the one we did is my least favorite!!!


    But I think that number 1 is my favorite.... with number 4 being really really close behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like 1 and 4 also...I would totally go with number 1 if you were able to make the name of the company larger and across the top instead of sideways. I think it's definitely the easiest to read.

    Good job chickadee!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. #1 and #4 are my favorites. For some reason (maybe the font) #2 looks too "homemade" and less business cardy. I got my librarian business cards from vistaprint and I love them! It's not work buying more than 250 at a time though, that 250 will last you forever!

    Another resource you may want to check out is moo. www.moo.com. Their mini cards are perfect for business cards/tags to stick in with items.

    Congrats on your continued etsy success!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the third one is my favorite :)
    -sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jessie, I like numbers 3 and 4. I know your new business will have great success!;)

    All my love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete