Wednesday, August 12

moving meltdown


I'm finding time to post today to give a friendly update to all dedicated readers: Scott and I are moving down the road from our current "really nice pool" apartment to a new more "wallet friendly" apartment. I have high hopes for our new space as it will actually be the first place we've ever ESTABLISHED together (Scott moved in with me when we first got married). I'm hoping that not only will this make it feel more like "our" place, but that it will present new opportunities for my furniture arranging abilities!

I'm honestly feeling a bit crazy about the move because we've been living with boxes for what feels like MONTHS (read 3 weeks) and I'm ready for them to be gone!!! I want our house back in working and living order!

If I'm unable to get to an internet connection, you might not hear from me until Monday when our internet gets installed at the new place. Please wish us luck and pray for us as we move TOO many boxes and what feels like a looming amount of large furniture! Lesson learned from the moving/packing process: even after purging...we have ALOT of stuff!

from jessie (packing it all in)... with love 


2 comments:

  1. I hope you like your new place. Monica and I loved living in those apartments!

    ReplyDelete