Friday, August 21

in my own little corner, in my own little chair...


I am quickly learning to love our new place. We've created a "modern loft" look without the actual open floor plan or urban setting price. One of my favorite places of all is my new CRAFT CORNER! In our old apartment I had no permanent place to set up my sewing machine or accessibly store my crafting notions, so often the dining room would fall victim to a craft takeover for MONTHS at a time; forcing scott and I to eat in the living room and wade through the craft-tastrophy to get back and forth to the kitchen. Thanks to our new place, this will no longer be an issue!

We made it a point to set room aside in our spare room for me and my crafts. Now, I've got easy access to my projects and notions anytime I feel inspired without having to lug everything out of the closet and go through the "set up phase" first! I cannot convey to you just how excited this makes me feel! So, I will be breaking it in today to hem a FABULOUS dress I found at T.J. Max as well as create some new headbands and items for my jessiemint store on etsy! Let the creativity commence...

from jessie (LOVING IT!)... with love


(p.s. the title is a Cinderella reference from some weird movie version of the tale that I watched on Disney when I was a child... anyone else recognize it?!)

3 comments:

  1. It's from the Brandy version of Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella! I totally taped that when it came out, and I think I still have it floating around somewhere...;)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually from a really old Disney Cinderella that used to come on back in the 60s and 70s and Brandy re-did it later...it used to come on every Christmas for YEARS!

    you know me, I'm from the 60s...

    have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that old version of Cinderella. Ahhhh, this blog makes me have lots of memories!

    ReplyDelete