Sunday, August 23

some rules were meant to be broken


In all seriousness, I went to do my usual "eat-some-cookie-dough-before-baking-the-actual-cookies" move and saw a label on my tub-o-dough warning me NOT TO CONSUME raw cookie dough. Really?! I get why, and I get that Nestle Toll House does not want to be sued if someone gets ecoli, but who doesn't sneak a little raw cookie dough every now and again? This label got me thinking: some rules were made to be broken. 

Do you agree?! I was attempting to think of MORE rules that might be destined to be broken, but fell short. But I'm SURE there are MORE out there... I just know it. So now I'm on a mission that I'm hoping you will help me with... what rules do YOU think were meant to be broken?! DO SHARE!

from jessie (breaking the law rules)... with love 


2 comments:

  1. You bring up a great point. I always eat the raw cookie dough. Apparently sharing and downloading music is another one. Everyone does it and the laws are changing to allow it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think expecting people to slow down at a yellow light is one...you should slow because it's about to turn red, right? but how many of us take the yellow light as a signal to push that pedal and make it through. I know I've been guilty of that. Usually, though, I just can't make up my mind until the last second, at which time I SLAM on the breaks, much to the discomfort of any of my passengers... :)

    ReplyDelete