Sunday, August 2

FUN call


On our drive up to see Scott's parents yesterday, I got a VERY FUN phone call from my good friend (and adopted sister of sorts), Agatha. She's currently on vacation down in the bayou with her beau, Mike, and he PROPOSED! They are set to be married some time next summer. 

Aggie and Mike... the NEWLY ENGAGED! 

Just wanted to take this opportunity to CONGRATULATE them BOTH on the joyful and wonderful life they're getting ready to embark on together. Did I mention she asked me to be part of the wedding?! WOOOOHOOOOO! I love that she thought enough of me to ask me to be part of her special day. I'm honored and can't wait to help her celebrate in all the many ways that come along with having a wedding. 

from jessie (honored bridesmaid)... with love 


1 comment:

  1. yay! can't wait to plan together! i didn't know she called you! awesome!

    love you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete