Thursday, August 27

Jones New York in the Classroom

So today (well yesterday because my computer wouldn't sync up to our wireless last night...sad) marked my first official day back to school! As should be expected, it was nice seeing everyone again and it didn't take much to feel back in teacher-mode once again. The day was less than productive thanks to meetings in the morning and a SERIOUS brain cramp in the afternoon when it came to rearranging my classroom to accommodate 30+ desks along with my other essential furniture! GRRRR!

Back to school is synonymous with shopping (at least in my mind)! For a year or two now I've caught glimpses of advertisements for "Jones New York in the Classroom" in various magazines and admired their lovely "apple" inspired t-shirt designs. After looking at their site, I realized they're doing ALOT of good for teachers and students; I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE for them to come and give me AND my classroom a makeover (or maybe and upgrade in my case... i do wanna give myself SOME credit!). Since the chances of that are slim to none, I'd happily settle on one of the LOVELY shirts they are selling to support the cause this year! 

If you want to buy one for yourself and me (size M), I'd happily support you in your decision as you'd be making a WONDERFUL fashion decision while supporting a good cause. What could be better. 

from jessie (teaching in a t-shirt)... with love 


No comments:

Post a Comment