Saturday, August 29

Opportunity Knocks

Etsy is a WONDERFUL networking tool! Case in point...

Yesterday I received a very fun convo on Etsy from a fellow, local crafter named Mia. She is organizing a local craft show/fundraiser in partnership with Chili's Newport News and CHKD, saw my stuff on Etsy, and invited me to play a part. I'm STOKED that she not only found me but liked my stuff enough to invited me out to join the cause. Barring some "rules and regulations" and clearing the date, I'm SERIOUSLY considering doing it. The $50 buy in for space at the show is really the ONLY big thing possibly holding me back right now (granted this is a VERY reasonable booth price!). 

So I'll be talking to Scott about the opportunity today (he knows about it, but we need to go over it in detail) and keeping you updated as to wether I do it or not. HERE'S HOPING! 

from jessie (she found me!)... with love 

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I think you should go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it - $50 is not bad at all and you could probably make it back quickly with the exposure you'd be getting if anything.

    Awesome - I'm so proud of you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete