Friday, July 31

just for fun

Just wanted to share a few things I found (or was introduced to) on YouTube that I thought YOU TOO might find fun!

This one is for Katie (I hope this is the one she remembers). We first saw this one back in High School and it's interesting to go back and watch and remember how FUNNY and HILARIOUS we thought it was. 



This one is from the college years. My sister found this one, and we could NOT stop watching it and laughing hysterically (to the point of SERIOUSLY annoying Scott). Did I mention her name is Jackie, and my mom's name is Debra. Funny stuff!



This one is a video I found on my own. I just love the end of the song and the background SO much. I won't say I'm a fan of country music (not really at all), but a selct few songs I do enjoy... watch and maybe you will too! 

(so apparently the "embedding" code was disabled from this video on YouTube, but you can still go and watch it HERE )

Hope you enjoyed! If you have a favorite you tube video, feel free to share (I'm always up for a good laugh!).

from jessie (MyTube)... with love 


1 comment: