Monday, July 6

Home, Home in VA

HELLLLOOOOOOOO ALL!

Scott and I are officially back from our Minnesota vacation. I have so many pictures, so many happenings to share, and no clue where to begin! General thoughts? Let's see...
  • vacation is nice, but I wouldn't want to live there. there is defiantly something to be said for routine. Although it's fun to take a break sometimes, body and mind both appreciate normalcy as much as spontaneity. 
  • I like flying! I feel so luxurious (even in coach) flying to a destination; not to mention the "free" soda, peanuts, and cookies. 
  • Wish I could have caught more fish. Only one of my four fishing excursions was successful, but of course one is better than none. 
  • Minnesota was fun to visit, but something about the humidity and warmth of Virginia was calling me home by the end of the trip (Scott would disagree)
  • vacation provided alot of inspiration to get crafty and hands on, so I've got lots to keep me busy this summer.
Certainly I have more thoughts than this, but my brain is like soup right now; a soup with lots of ingredients floating around. I'm having a difficult time picking out and eating just the "vacation" pieces! 
It should go without saying that (again) I'm happy to be home and can't wait to share some more specific details about my trip with you ALL THIS WEEK (yes.... there was THAT MUCH!).

from jessie (home sweet home)... with love 


ATTENTION BARTA FAMILY MEMBERS WHO READ MY BLOG: keep an eye out, I might be posting pictures and talking about you! And don't be afraid to show the love and leave a comment every once in awhile. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment