Friday, July 17

Share and Tell

I started to write a post previous to this one, and realized I had all kinds of fun thoughts I felt like sharing. So once again, here is a LIST for your reading pleasure:
  • I am the proud new owner of a Blackberry Curve (it's pink). This thing is INSANE (although I'm sure those readers with iPhones would be unimpressed). I can now access Facebook, email, and internet wherever I go. It kinda freaks me out, but in a good way! 
  • Last night, Scott and I joined the WONDERFUL Katie and Jake at the County Grill in Yorktown to watch The Muckrakes. We had an English-pub-sing-along-be-jolly kind of night. Despite the fact that I'd never heard their music before, the Muckrakes were very entertaining and I would recommend that you check them out here and here
  • I finished making some child sized headbands last night for my Etsy Shop. It's my goal to make some fabric baskets today and get all items posted and up for sale by this evening.
  • Tonight I'm going to a 31 Bags party at the fabulous Bethany Poteat's house. I'm really excited about hanging out with wonderful people and purchasing one of the many CUTE things the company has to offer.
  • I've got two Target gift cards that a burning a hole in my pocket. I'm trying to resist the urge to go spend them on a bunch of piddly things simply because I know there will be something in the future I might NEED to use them for. Resistance might possibly be futile (it is Target!). 
  • Scott and I are moving in August. Excited and nervous about this... but the time is quickly approaching and I need to get the ball rolling.
  • Got to spend the day with Scott yesterday. It's fun having time just to run around and do as you please with someone you love. I think couples so rarely get that time though. Have you spent quality time with those YOU love today?
I think that's all I got in me. HAPPY FRIDAY and EVEN HAPPIER WEEKEND!

from jessie (speaking her mind)... with love 


1 comment:

  1. Hah... I've had a BB for over a year now. Prepare to be addicted. I don't think I can go back to a normal phone. :\

    ReplyDelete