Monday, July 13

worth sharing

I feel as if I have  just one more Minnesota blog post within me, but something else was biting at me today and I just had to share.... because it's just TOO DARN PRECIOUS not to share!

Scott and I have had the WONDERFUL privilege of meeting some amazing people at the church we currently attend (shout out the Water's Edge!). Two of those amazing people are Dave and Angela, who will be getting married at the end of this month. It's refreshing to see two people so comfortable and wonderful in and of themselves come together and blossom into a loving relationship like these two have. I simply cannot wait to see what the future has in store for them!

Recently Angela and Dave had their engagement portraits taken and I don't think I've ever seen such beautiful photos of such a lovely, picturesque couple in my life. PLEASE take a moment and look at the pictures the talented Dana Duncan took of them HERE. I know these two, and it would have been hard to take a bad picture of them, but these just turned out SO good! Then if you're left feeling squishy, and charmed check out Dana's site HERE for additionally artsy, inspired photos of couples, babies, and students. When I'm impressed by something I can't help but share!!!

Enjoy your Monday and check back in throughout the week... heck, the coming MONTHS for some exciting updates and insights!

from jessie (awed)... with love 

No comments:

Post a Comment