Tuesday, July 14

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

It's official! I've got my own shop on Etsy now! I'm so excited about the prospect of what this shop may bring that I'm almost at a loss for words at the moment (weird huh?).



The name of the shop is "With love... from jessiemint" and you can find it at http://www.jessiemint.etsy.com . If you visit now you'll find adult headband trios in a variety of patterns and colors. In addition to these lovely accessories, I'll be making headband trios sized for children, some of my wonderful framed jewelry organizers, and for FALL I'm planning on making some mini fabric baskets for organizing. I'm hoping to have alot of these completed and listed by the end of this week. Once I've got the shop set up to my liking, I'm planning on doing a giveaway or two on my blog here... so check in often! 

I hope you'll take a moment to stop into my shop over the coming days and look around (and possibly purchase something). I've been working hard to put this together and it would mean a lot to me. Tell a friend!

from jessie (lil' entrepreneur)... with love 

2 comments:

  1. yay! i LOVE the banner - perfect!

    I wonder why we never thought of the with love thing on sunday? 'tis best to keep with the "brand" that everyone has come to know and love.

    ..and now your foot is free advertising! :)

    Love you! see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww yay I'm glad that somebody has said they like the banner!!! :D I love doing things for my family!

    ReplyDelete