Saturday, July 18

Bag Ladies

Why am I doing a post about homeless women?! Well, I'm not... just read on, you'll get it!

Last night the FABULOUS Bethany P. (as she will be referred to hence forth) hosted a Thirty-One Party. Not only did I get to hang out with some of the most enjoyable, entertaining, genuine women around... but I also got to look at drool over bags and purses. Did I mention I won a prize?! It would have been difficult for the night to be any more enjoyable.

The Thirty-One company was found on Proverbs 31 and what it means to be that type of woman. There mantra is to celebrate :: encourage :: reward ; a beautiful company philosophy that I might be adopting as a personal philosophy! All women deserve something beautiful, and Thirty-One offers just that in tasteful and fun bags for babies, children, teens, and women alike! I'd buy from them on that reason alone!

Tonight I purchased a houndstooth print wristlet and address labels. In all honestly, I held out because I REALLY liked the "fall line" of items. My wonderful sister-in-law, Megan, and I are planning on hosting our own Thirty-One party in the Fall, during which I might throw down on a new purse and other such wonderful items! 

Special thanks to Lindsey Brooks (our consultant), the fabulous Bethany P (for hosting the party), Kaite (for going everywhere with me and enjoying it still), Megan (for coming out and laughing along), Kim (for sitting with us and helping me make choices), and Julia and Chris (for boosting our self esteem!). 

from jessie (bag it up!)... with love

7 comments:

  1. Your blog totally just celebrated*encouraged*rewarded! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun with all of you last night! It was a great time! And DUDE, I am getting SO many new bags for FREE! It is so exciting! Thanks so much for coming and making my party merry! It was a huge success for involved! I love the Fall line too! And I earned like 75 bucks towards that too! Yippee! Love you, Fabulous Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i definitely had a blast last night--it was great meeting you!! you and kristen were cracking me up in my "office" and i can't WAIT for your party!! I, too, get 75 bucks toward the fall line and I'm thrilled because I may actually be able to SAVE some of my commission this way! :)

    talk to you about ya'lls party SOON!! thanks for the great shout out!! :) i'll remember you when i hit the jack pot...(after bethany, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, and i'm totally stealing the pic to send to the home office!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, this was a blast! Im looking at hosting a show in early september so i will keep you posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HORRAY! HORRAY! HORRAY! What more is there to say?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. STAR nORMANJuly 20, 2009

    iT WAS ALOT OF FUN. i CAN'T WAIT FOR MY BAG TO COME IN. tHANKS bETHANY AND lINDSEY.

    ReplyDelete