Friday, June 12

getting crafty

What better to do on a Thursday night but a quick and fun craft project?! Seriously, so much fun. 

I've been brainstorming some crafty gifts to make for my teammates (i.e. the three other 4th grade teachers at my school) to let them know that "hey... I really enjoyed working with you this year"; Nothing crazy or elaborate to make them feel bad for not getting me something, just a SMALL token of my fondness. Decoupaged clipboards, flower pen bouquets, and handmade lanyards all made my list, but the item that made the cut was customized/personalized magnets. These are honestly one of the simplest (most inexpensive) and COOLEST things to make for someone. Anyone can make them with some magazines, clear glass "gems" from the dollar tree, glue, and magnets. 

Each of my fourthies (fictionary term) will be receiving a set of 6 magnets in their favorite color theme inside a custom decorated box (of the same color). OOOOOOH I can't wait! I love making crafts and enjoy giving them away even more.

If you want details or updates, let me know.


from jessie (magnetic personality)... with love 

No comments:

Post a Comment