Wednesday, June 3

Simple Pleasures

Blogger's Log, Earth Date 5-31-09, Sunday:

After a wonderful morning at WEC's new home, Scott and I spent the rest of the day enjoying a little bit of time with family and a lot of time with one another. 

We went shopping at Khols and each got an item of clothing (hooray gift card!). I got a beach cover up and Scooter got a shirt. Afterwards, we realized we needed some fresh veggies, and upon discovering Dean and Dons was closed on Sundays, we payed a visit to Game's Farmers Market on Hampton Roads Center Pkwy. Although I prefer Dean and Don's open air market set-up, Game's offered Scott and I each a rare Southern treat: RC Cola and Sun Drop


Time with my husband and rare soda finds... such meaningful, simple pleasures. 

from jessie (quite pleased)... with love 


No comments:

Post a Comment