Thursday, June 18

Getting Crafty

I'm taking a break from the scheduled "Etsy posts" to bring you a crafty update, straight from my living room/dining room (I'm not awesome enough to have a craft room yet).

One of my lovely friends, Agatha, has a birthday party coming up on Saturday. Birthday's defiantly call for gifts and hers in particular calls for something crafty and custom made. I took the opportunity to create the totable-towel I've had my eye on making for so long. It should go without saying that I'm REALLY pleased with the way it turned out. 


I was really hyped after finishing the totable-towel, so I put that extra energy towards making some headbands. I got the idea from a tutorial I ran across while searching various blogs. The headbands were SO easy ( a 4" x 20" piece of fabric and a hair tie) and I think they turned out super cute!


In all honesty, I was contemplating opening an Etsy shop when Scott and I return from vacation. Selling things like the totable-towel, maybe a few headbands, and some jewelry frames (these will show up in a later post). Thoughts?

from jessie (contemplating crafts)... with love

2 comments:

  1. Those are all so cute - she's going to love the totable!!! you are so awesome when it comes to that stuff!

    And I FULLY support you opening an Etsy shop - I think it would be a lot of fun and a great summer project :o)

    Love you! see you tonight lil' miss crafty...you best be wearing one of them headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open an etsy shop for sure! Love your crafty-ness!

    ReplyDelete