Saturday, June 6

STRAWBERRY JAM

In the past year I have connected with some of the most wonderful people in the world! One of those lovely individuals is Bethany. Not only is she a devoted follower of my blog (thanks girl!), she is an extremely generous and loving individual. Even though we've only talked in person a grand total of four times, we've been leaving comments all over cyberspace to one another (aka Facebook and my blog)... and sometimes you just KNOW a person's character. 

The WONDERFUL Bethany sought me out at our Church Grand Opening Celebration today and imparted upon me one of the most lovely, unexpected gifts possible: Homemade Strawberry Jam. OHHHHHH! From a woman who "loves life" and all things "yummy", this jam was not only the sweetest gesture of kindness but the tastiest homemade creation I've had in a long time. Needless to say, the jam won't last long the but the thoughtful gesture of a new friend will. 

The little things in life mean SOOOO much. Thanks Bethany and girls for thinking of me!


from jessie (jammy jam)... with love 

5 comments:

  1. I second that. Bethany's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I third that. Bethany's wicked awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can bring that to community group tomorrow!....just kidding, i know it's probably gone already :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Bethany is a totally awesome woman, also. I may be prejudiced, but she is one of the kindest, sweetest, most thoughtful people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thank you for the lovely blog about my jam! I was happy to share it with you, Jessie. You are precious and I SO very much enjoy your blog so I wanted to say thank you with a tasty treat! And thanks David and Rob! You boys made me smile! And thanks Momma, but you have to think I am awesome, I am yours, hehe!

    ReplyDelete