Thursday, June 25

on a jet plane

As of today, Scott and I are officially in vacation mode! We are quickly preparing all of our belongings so we can board a plane in Richmond and arrive later tonight in HIBBING, MINNESOTA. From there we'll drive over to GRAND RAPIDS, where we'll be spending the majority of our vacation with my FABULOUS aunt, uncle, and cousins.  

Although this is not your typical vacation hot spot, I have high hopes of great adventure. Along with my parents and sister, Scott and I will be coming together with the greater part of my extended Northern Family to enjoy some long awaited reuniting. 
Blog posts will be sporadic to non-existent for this reason. Yes, they do have internet up north, but who knows how many opportunities I'll have to hop on the good ol' dial-up (it IS vacation). 
So wish me God speed! I'll be taking plenty of pictures, creating lots of memories, and experiencing fantastic stories all to be shared upon my return (including documentation of the infamous family portrait, note: hawaiian shirts). 

from jessie (fly girl)... with love 

1 comment:

  1. That picture just made Minnesota look like a lot more fun!...and it reminded that Minnesota is a really weird shape..and very far far away! I'll miss you! Have fun and push through the hawaiian shirt thing: this too shall pass. <3

    ReplyDelete