Wednesday, June 10

That's that Zack Morris

Jake M. rocks because at Community Group last night he shared tales of his recent viewing experience featuring the one and only Mark-Paul Gosselaar on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. I for one do not stay up late enough to watch this let alone include it in my regular viewing rotation. However, I saught it out on Hulu (per Jake's suggestion) and was presented with the adult Mark-Paul Gosselaar decked out, blond hair and all, as ZACK MORRIS!

Enjoy fellow fans... (this is good stuff) 


from jessie ("It's alright cause I'm...")... with love 

2 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed that! I love Saved By the Bell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally watched that with Jake when I got home - I'll have to keep up with this to see the reunion!

    ReplyDelete