Monday, June 1

game night

Blogger's Log, Earth Date 5-29-09, Friday:

Scott and I are BLESSED to have AMAZING friends. We're by no means popular, but the friends we do have mean A LOT to us both. 

We hung out with Jess and Danny tonight. I know these two because of Scott (honestly... this is how I meet a lot of people) and through a handful of get-togethers have come to really enjoy their company. Not only did we manage to eat two dozen cookies and some Cheese-its, but we played two fantastically fun games: 

Here are some things I learned from the latter: 
  • sugar is the best cure for bed sores
  • there are A LOT of emergency situations that involve/take place on lifeboats
  • continuously wrinkling your face will help prevent frost bite (on your face that is)
  • grizzly bears and polar bears react differently to people
  • there are a lot of diseases out there that I've NEVER heard of yet need to know how to diagnose
  • if someone is attacking you, kick them in the side of their thigh
  • females are better at handling/treating emergency situations (Jess and I won)
Friends and games... could I ASK for a better Friday night? 

from jessie (survivor woman)... with love 


3 comments:

  1. Jess and Danny whom? The Hills? I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or would I say Jess and Danny who?

    ReplyDelete
  3. during hurricane Edwardo (the only reason I remember the name of that is the mexican diddle that Drew did on the guitar over... and over.... and over... again while the electicity was out) him, myself, Laurel, and Trevor picked up Worse Case Scenerio for our fashion of fun.


    It was tons of fun to play... especially since Laurel and I totally kicked butt during it.... and the best part is they let us keep it as a housewarming present since Drew had just moved into the house!

    ReplyDelete