Monday, May 18

ANTSY PANTS

My awesome sister-in-law, Megan, shared a book purchase with me when we visited her house this weekend. She knows how I pine for all things crafty, and as a woman looking to explore new venues for her craftiness too, she purchased TEASE: 50 Inspired T-Shirt Transformations from the discount shelf at Barnes and Noble. This lovely book has tons of ideas on ways to redesign and repurpose old t-shirts; everything from halter tops to area rugs (i know... SERIOUSLY!). 
In our discussions over the book, I remembered an online tutorial I saw not too long ago on how to turn a shirt into a pair of lounge pants/shorts. So after a bit of searching, I found it again! This is defiantly a summer project (i should start making a list). Now all I have to do is find a cool shirt (possibly from scott's drawers.... he he he) to cut up and try on. Check it out here and here
from jessie (tops to bottoms)... with love 

5 comments:

  1. Holy Macaroni! You're right it totally IS easy to make! I'm going to tear up Drew's old Darkest Hour shirt to make me a pair of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting. you are talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so kind of you rob... i will personally accept that compliment upon completion of the lounge capris/shorts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I can hardly wait for you to try it and post pictures!

    ReplyDelete